Thursday, December 15, 2011

Testimonial: Cathy Puett of HandsOn New Orleans

"When I was approached by Depaul to provide a project for a group of first year MBA students I was not quite sure what direction to go in. After some thought I was able to come up with the idea of a fundraising campaign for our new Bunk House that will be built by the Urban Build School of Tulane Architecture. This will be a capital campaign for us. The work that the students did surpassed my expectations. With minimal tweaking to gear the presentation toward our targeted audience, we have a power point presentation and funding plan ready to present to potential funders in order to move this campaign forward. I don't think I can adequately express the amount of time this project saved me and my board. I included a board member in the presentation and she was ecstatic, she was so energized by the students and the presentation she was ready to present it that day!

The students were professional, asked very thoughtful questions and provided HandsOn with an extremely useful product for our capital campaign. We definitely appreciated their work and hope to host another group next year.

Thank you so much for choosing HandsOn New Orleans"

-Cathy Puett

No comments:

Post a Comment